Safety Pool Covers
To Be Sure, Make Sure It's a Genuine LOOP-LOC Pool Cover.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery - except when it comes to your family's safety.
So make sure you protect your family with the only safety pool cover proven strong enough to support an elephant: LOOP-LOC. No other cover meets our quality standards - or comes with our commitment to superior customer service.
There's Only One LOOP-LOC.
Here Are 14 Reasons Why:
- Mesh construction lets rain and melting snow drain right through.
- LOOP-LOC is so durable, it's backed by a 15-year pro-rated warranty and so safe, it may reduce your liability insurance.
- LOOP-LOC is so lightweight, putting it on and taking it off your pool is a snap.
- LOOP-LOC blends beautifully into any backyard, with your choice of standard Spring Green or four optional Designer Colors.
- LOOP-LOC's patented CABLE-LOC™, GAPGUARD® and PROTECT-A-GAP™ Child Safety Intrusion Barriers close the gap created when a pool includes raised obstructions located at the cover's edge.
- The polyester bonded thread used in LOOP-LOC covers costs almost 10 times more than that used by some of our competitors.
- Double perimeter webbing and double-thick straps give our covers an incredibly high break strength.
- We use extremely high-strength, non-corrosive type 302 grade stainless steel springs for superior weight-bearing capacity.
- Unique brass anchors recess flush with the deck when the cover is removed.
- We sew the webbing to the cover using contrasting white thread, instead of black, to ensure that not a single stitch is missed.
- We use 87% black yarn in our fabric for superior UV stability.
- Chafe strips are manufactured with exclusively virgin material – not "regrind," which tends to stain decking.
- Non-corrosive aluminum tips are double-notched for stability.
- The large X-tacking on LOOP-LOC straps is sewn manually for precise placement and maximum strength.
Because only genuine LOOP-LOC will do.View Our Catalog
Make Sure Your Family Is LOOP-LOC Protected.
Some dealers attempt to sell other companies' pool covers as LOOP-LOC. To make sure you're getting the real thing:
- Ask for LOOP-LOC by name.
- Make sure LOOP-LOC is specified clearly in your contract or order form before you sign.
- Examine your cover. If you don't see LOOP-LOC sewn into the webbing on the cover, it's not a LOOP-LOC.