During the summer, vacations are the talk of every get-together you go to. If you’re not lucky enough to go on a dreamy get-away, there’s still a chance to make the most of your summer. For some of those who stay home, it’s okay to just spend a day or two using the neighbors' pool, but for others doing so can be hard to set up and intimidating. Luckily there’s another option - ownership. Although there is a lot of responsibility that comes with owning a pool, the benefits far outweigh the maintenance.
Here are six reasons why you would love owning your own pool:
- No permission required. Ahh, neighbors. You either love them or you hate them, but even if they’re your best friends you still may feel awkward or needy asking them if you can use their pool. Ownership eliminates that whole conversation. If you want to swim you just go right in. You don’t have to wait for them to get home from work, or spend time trying to figure out how to unlock their gate.
- Private escape. Life is full of experiences and sometimes you just need a break from the day to day routine. Sure, your boss probably lets you take time off here and there, but that’s limited. Plus, if you have children or a needy pet you may not have the resources to just pack up your stuff and go on a vacation. Luckily, owning your own pool allows you to get the relaxation and luxury you deserve from the comfort of your own home. Pools make the perfect fun and convenient stay-cation for all your escape needs. Allowing you to continue working your 9-5 job, while also being able to relax on the same day.
- Freedom. The pool is yours. That means you can do whatever you want, however you want. If you want the LOOP- LOC Camino Lagoon pool liner in your pool, you can have it. If you want to add a Scooby-Doo themed diving board for the kids you can add that too. Ownership allows you to decorate, manage, and design your pool your way.
- Spices up your backyard. Let’s face it, most of us just have grass and trees in our backyards. However, it doesn’t have to stay that way. By installing a pool in your backyard, you not only create an oasis but a centerpiece to your home during the summer. A pool is not only functional - being able to cool off on a scorching hot day - but provides a beautiful backdrop to your home. The next time you want to have a barbeque, you won’t have to overthink it. The liquid work of art in your backyard will be able to be enjoyed by your guests for years to come.
- Workout without a gym membership. Whether it be swimming laps, flutter kicks, or just floating around, the pool allows you to stay active and healthy from the comfort of your own backyard. Working out in the water allows for a great variety of workouts that may be easier on your body and help you get the physique you’ve been dreaming of.
- Having a cannonball of a time. Whether you’re an adult or not. pools bring out the inner-child in all of us. From the initial jump into the pool, pool floats abound, and just letting loose brings a smile from ear to ear. Now imagine having that option all the time as a pool owner. Not only will you have fun in the pool, but you can have fun creating the pool of your dreams. You can develop the shape of your pool to your liking, but also pick a luxurious LOOP-LOC liner that will make your pool picturesque to complete your backyard getaway.
Overall, yes, you could just use the neighbor's pool, but it’s not going to give you the same experience as if you owned it. Owning a pool is exciting! It allows you to cool off on your own time, adds a special something to your backyard and keeps you healthy. The list of benefits goes on and on. Now, what are you waiting for? Get your dream pool and dive in!